Devmar’s team participated in the start up and financing of several High tech companies such as:
- TelWeb (from idea to market and sold, 7 years later, to Schlumberger for 43million$);
- Cifra Medical, the first telemedicine company in Canada
- Lyrtech (becamepublic during the mandate),
- Coractive High Tech (12 million$ invested by FidelityInvestment);
- Vaperma (major partners: SDTC, Team, Encana, Emerald Technology Ventures),
- CREAFORM (from idea to market and sold to Ametek in 2013 for 180 million USD) developed a network of local offices in Canada, USA, Japan, China, India, Brazil, France and Germany to name a few.
Devmar’s team established a European distribution network for the following companies:
- Toptech, (for introduction and sales in Ireland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Tunisia, Morocco),
- Telweb(for introduction and sales in France, Holland, U.K.)
- Direct sales for 3D Cellular (for introduction and sales in Italy, USA)
- Cimaf (for introduction and sales in Chile),
- Avant-Garde Engineering (for introduction and sales in USA),
- Black and Green, an Indian company (for introduction and sales in Morocco),
- ActivNetworks, a French company (for introduction and sales in Pakistan),
- Anep Anywhere, a French company (for introduction and sales in countries Italy, Netherlands and Sweden)
Devmar’s team headed several major Economic Development projects for:
- La Cité del’Optique de Québec, which included the new 45 million$ construction of the Optic and Photonic R&D Center of Laval University; in France: La Cité du Multimédia de Franche-Comté, which included the creation and implementation of Numerica
(http://www.sem-numerica.fr/); in Brazil: Betimes Technology Park project sponsored by Petrobras. In 2012, has also been realized an analysis of the market value of 415 patents owned by Hydro-Quebec (research center owned by Government of Province of Quebec).
- Since 2008, DEVMAR has generated 200 presentations to qualified potential clients
- Presentations were realized in over 50 different countries
- Presentations were made to Major International Groups in 4 continents
- Trial projects and proof of concepts are currently underway with various groups in 3 continents
- Successful sales were made in Europe and North America areas.